In order to provide you with a excellent website experience, we collect certain personal data from you.
1. WHO COLLECTS THE INFORMATION?
BARÚ NV is owner of the website www.mallowpuffs.com .
BARÚ NV acts as controller for the processing of personal data for marketing purposes and also complies with applicable laws and regulations for the processing of such data. Barú NV is a limited company with its registered office at 3590 Diepenbeek, Industrielaan 4, registered in Hasselt under the VAT number BE0859819084 and can be contacted, if required, by phone at +32 (0)11 85 05 60 or via firstname.lastname@example.org.
BARÚ NV strives to protect your privacy and therefore treat personal data with care. We only keep your data for the time that is strictly necessary for its processing. This means that we:
- limit the processing of your personal data to the minimum data required for the purposes for which it is processed;
- ask for your explicit consent if necessary for the processing of your personal data;
- have taken the appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- do not transmit any personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided;
- are aware of your rights with respect to your personal data, will inform you and respect them.
phone : +32 11 85 05 60
2 WHAT DATA IS COLLECTED AND FOR WHAT PURPOSES?
BARÚ NV uses your personal data for marketing purposes.
Personal data is defined as the identifiable data of a legal entity. This is the information you provide when you, for example, contact us, subscribe to our newsletters or enter contests. Specifically, this is personal information such as your name, address, and e-mail address.
As required by law, we do not process sensitive data, such as data on racial or ethnic origin, political opinions or sexual orientation.
We always treat your personal data on a legal basis:
- having obtained permission;
- to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation;
- for the treatment of the contract of sale;
- in the case of a legitimate interest that outweighs the interest of the person concerned.
We may process and store your personal data for the following purposes:
- to send you newsletters or other targeted marketing campaigns to inform you, for example, of new offers and promotions;
- to organise competitions;
- to gather comments on our website and our service.
3 WHO HAS ACCESS TO THIS DATA APART FROM US?
BARÚ NV does not sell or transmit personal data to third parties except:
- if necessary to perform our services;
- if we are legally obliged to do so;
- if there is a legitimate interest for NOVATION, our website builder, or the third party concerned;
- if you give us permission to do so.
In case of international transfer of personal data, we protect your data in accordance with the level of protection required by European legislation.
4 CORRECTION OR DELETION OF INFORMATION : YOUR RIGHTS
It is always possible to recover your personal data by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. This personal data may be modified or deleted in the same way if there are legal reasons to do so.
As a user, you have the following rights regarding the storage of your data:
- right to object
You have the right to object to the processing of your data for serious and justified reasons (except as provided by law or if this is necessary for the performance of the contract). In addition, you may request that you no longer be contacted for direct marketing purposes by using the e-mail address mentioned above.
- right of consultation/access
Each user has the right to access and view his/her information. He/she is also entitled to examine how his/her personal data is processed.
- right of rectification
The user has the right at any time to rectify, complete or delete certain personal data after consultation. - right to be forgotten The user has the right to be completely removed from all systems and databases.
- right of appeal
The user is at all times entitled to lodge a complaint with the Commission for the Protection of Privacy if he/she considers that the personal data is collected and treated illicitly.
- right to withdraw consent
Any user or visitor whose personal data is collected has the right to oppose the processing of this data.
- right to limitation of treatment
Each user or visitor has the right to restrict (temporarily) the processing of his/her personal data.
- right to transferability
Each user or visitor has the right to transfer his/her personal data to another responsible third party.
- right to oppose decisions based on automated processing
The user has the right to disable automatic profiling.
5. COOKIES AND STORAGE OF COMPUTER INFORMATION
The site uses “cookies”. For more information about the cookies we use, for what purposes and how to manage your cookie settings, please go to our cookies policy.
8. ANY QUESTIONS?
Contact BARÚ NV via :
e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
by telephone: +32 (0) 11 85 05 60
or by post: BARÚ NV, INDUSTRIELAAN 4, 3590 DIEPENBEEK, BELGIUM.